Sunday, October 30, 2005

In Honor of Tina.....


Which Jane Austen heroine are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am your sister, Eleanor Dashwood.

iridium said...

It doesn't do men....so therefore, I declare myself the Colonel.

(When I did it, I was Catherine Morland...can't remember her)

Anonymous said...

Hey Heth :) I think I watched this movie with you, but I fell asleep :/ I don't really remember it, but i ended up with Marianne Dashwood too. My second one at 75% was Anne Elliot. I wish I remembered the movie lol :)

Tina said...

oh yeah! How fun is that!
I am Marianne Dashwood.

I am more dramatic and emotional than my sister Elinor, and I have no trouble saying what I think and showing people how I feel about them. However, I usually know when to keep my mouth shut.
Wow - I'm glad about that.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm ELINOR, not Eleanor. Jane Austen was a lot of things, but she wasn't a good speller. And neither am I.

Heth said...

Oooh, it's so fun to read all your reports.

Mopsy, Elinor was who I most identified with when I watched the movie. I was rooting for her, the poor dear, always doing the right thing but never seeming to see the results of her integrity. That is, until the end. I bawl everytime I watch it.

Iridium, the Colonel was so noble, LOVED him. And I know how much you love watching that movie. Admit it.

Ann, we should watch it again. It's so great.

T, When I saw this quiz, I thought of you. Especially after your recent post about communication. It just makes me want to go to the library and check out every Jane Austen book that they have.

Natalie Joy said...

Hey Heth- I am Marianne Dashwood also. How fun

Chewy Mom said...

I'm another Elinor!

Heth said...

Nice to have you here Elinor..I mean Chewy Mom. :)