Monday, October 17, 2005

A third grade paper

This is a paper Noelle brought home from school last week. I used bold print to get the effect of third grade pencil pressure. I wish I had a scanner so you could see her handwriting and eraser marks, I just love reading their work.
My Not really good, horible, bad day! by Noelle #1
My bad day was a few days ago when I got home from school, my, purse was gone. But then I found it in my bothers room and all my fosils were all over the ground then I looked for my shark tooth I found in 2th grade, and my poleshed rock, and my meixacan $. But they were gone. So I asked him were they went. He said they were under the deck. So I made him come under with me then when we got there they were not there. I was so mad I was going to skream so loud it would heart your ears. But he said they were down stairs so I went there and I found them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Aidan is in third grade too and I really enjoyed reading this. My favorite part of going through her school work is reading her stories and "parigrafs".

I am glad Noelle found her meixacan $ and her day improved.

Tina said...

That is so adorable!
I love it!