Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday hodgepodge

  1. There are seventeen jackets, coats and sweatshirts hanging from eight hooks by our front door. That doesn't include backpacks, purses and diaper bags.
  2. Will Ferrell is hilarious in the movie Kicking and Screaming
  3. I bought a great belt but I don't think it is THE belt.
  4. Jack has a new fun phrase, "I'm super hungry."
  5. Jack's new words are fun the first time he says them, and not so fun the next million times.
  6. The shoes by the front door are multiplying as we speak.
  7. I only have one load of laundry to do.
  8. My husband is a greasemonkey who changes serpentine belts like a pro.
  9. I love going to wedding dances with my brothers and sisters. They are a party waiting to happen.
  10. I'm super excited to sleep in until seven tomorrow, let's hope the kids do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only have to think about Will Ferrell and I start laughing. He is hilarious and "Kicking and Screaming" is on our very-long list of DVDs we want to watch.

Amie said...

I love #1 and #6. Busy lady, and you handle yourself so well! :) I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

Randi said...

Hi! I am a little late in commenting on this post-but I had to say that I almost fell out of my chair, laughing, wathing the first 10 minutes of Kicking and Screaming! Too much!