Thursday, October 13, 2005

YAY! I'm tagged!

I have been tagged by Mopsy at Lifenut, and I am so excited about it. Hello Heather...you are a LOSER!! I'll admit, I've been wanting to do one of these meme thingies for a long time. Here it is, my meme debut.

This meme is a little like a chain letter, in that you put your blog on the bottom of the list and bump the other blogs up.


1. Today’s Lessons
2. Hind’s Feet
3. Dandelions & Roses
4. Lifenut
5. From Under the Laundry Pile

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was stranded (living) in North Dakota with a seven month old baby boy, and a husband who was attending college and who was also working seven jobs. (ok, not seven, but it sure felt like it) I didn't know anyone and I missed my family terribly. And it was cold, very, very cold.

What were you doing 5 years ago?

I had a one year old, a three year old, and a kindergartener. I was trying to adjust to an actual "schedule". (having a kid in school) We had been in this house for a year and loved it. We were in our hometown again, and NOT in North Dakota.

What were you doing one year ago?

Keeping the secret that I was newly pregnant. Yay Gemma!

What were you doing yesterday?

Massive amounts of laundry in my new DREAM MACHINES!

5 snacks you enjoy

frosting on graham crackers
whipped cream straight out of the nozzle
Reese Puffs cereal, or any cereal for that matter
caramel corn
peanut butter M&M's

5 songs you know all the words to

"When You Say You Love Me" Josh Groban

"Pitiful" Blindside (ok, almost anything Blindside)

"The Secret" Emery

"Imaginary" Evanescence

"To Know You" Nichole Nordeman

5 things you would do if you had a million dollars

Buy a bigger house
Go to India to visit Krunal, our child we sponsor through World Vision
Pay off student loans and car loans
Buy lots of new shoes. Lots and lots and lots.
Take my whole extended family on vacation somewhere warm

5 things you like doing

sleeping
running
looking at family photo albums
eating dessert
spending Sunday afternoons at my parent's house

5 bad habits

I don't floss
Biting my nails while watching intense movies
Putting empty eggshells back in the carton
Eating cereal before going to bed
Weeding my flowerbeds but leaving little piles of pulled weeds on the lawn

5 things you would never wear again

A two piece swimming suit
legwarmers
braces/retainers
slouch socks
daisy dukes

5 favorite toys

My camera
my "large van"
mp3 player
my new washer and dryer
Gemma's wrap



Now I'm tagging, so I tag:

Bliggity.
T.
Angela.
Liese.

If you decide to participate, put your blog on the bottom of the list and bump #1 off the top.

Oooh, that was so much fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating. It was great reading your answers.