
My little brother Gabe's birthday was September 13th, and I didn't write a tribute post. So here it is, almost a whole month late. Gabe, may this whole next year be filled with Grumblecakes and Scrumpledumple. You deserve it, because you can grow a beard like a champ.
4 comments:
See Heth?! He TOTALLY looks like Matthew McAughnahey (no clue how to spell it...)
Happy Birthday Gabe!!!!
Thank you heth! I appreciate the tribute. Thats a pretty dang sweet picture Ill have to say, wait till you see my hair this weekend! Booyaz!
Geez, this homestarrunner.com thing must be far bigger than I realized. My brother is into it, and I recently discovered that Matt and Chris like it as well. Apparently it's for boys of all ages...anyway, happy b-day, Gabe!
"Science." LOL.
I had no idea. I showed the grumblecakes thing to hubby, thinking I had found something he would love and he has already known about them forever. Of course.
Post a Comment