Saturday, October 08, 2005

Laundry 10/8

Today was a big laundry day

I am tallying them up in my head and I think I did over ten loads, give or take. But all the kids' sheets and comforters are clean and back on their beds. Go Me. I'm running a bit low on detergent, I expect it to run dry after 5 or 6 more loads. The fabric softener is still going strong though. I have another load of colors and two loads of blankets/rugs to go. Putting it all away, not that's another job for another day.

I know it's these laundry posts that keep you coming back. Isn't it just so exciting?
WOO HOO!

1 comment:

iridium said...

You know...I read your blog pretty regularly and I just have to ask (I'm sure alot of other regular readers are wondering the same thing) DOES YOUR HUSBAND DO ANYTHING????