Friday, October 14, 2005

I knew it.

You Are A: Monkey!

monkeyMonkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who prefers a warm climate, eats a wide range of food and is quick to learn new things. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is her gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Pony or a Puppy
You are least like a: Turtle or a Bear CubDiscover What Cute Animal You Are!

3 comments:

iridium said...

hmmmm...I'm a parakeet.

This popular bird is kept as a pet in homes all over the world. Originating from Australia, parakeets like warm weather and lots of seeds and fruit. They are also known for being messy and quite loud! But you cannot look at one without falling in love.

You were almost a: Monkey or a Bear Cub
You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Groundhog

I was almost a monkey!

Anonymous said...

I was also a monkey. But I was ALMOST a frog (eek!) or a duckling haha! I was least like a groundhog or bunny.

Anonymous said...

You know, I take that back (the whole "eek" thing after being almost like a frog). Frogs are pretty cool critters. Plus, they morph. I learned from John Ortberg that I am morhping too! :)

/dee dah day dance