Sunday, April 02, 2006

You found me HOW?

I love Google. Google is like a magic wand. Or maybe it's more like a magic carpet, taking you wherever you want to go. Or maybe it's more like a magic detective. Or maybe I don't know what the heck I'm talking about. One of the features that I enjoy about sitemeter, is that I can see how people found me, and people out there are searching for some interesting things on good old Google. These are some of the phrases people searched for and they found me, Under the Laundry Pile.

  • how do you fix laundry that turned pink?
  • explain blindside shekina
  • dirty socks on carpet
  • shiny keyboard
  • "wear them without socks"
  • chariots of fire themesong
  • ovaltine-stain in carpet
  • kleenex sofa snuggle
  • "unhook the plow"
  • crazy short hairstyle cuts
  • how to get lipstick off of a couch
  • tied her shoelaces together photo

Yeah, so if you want a crazy short cut and your socks are dirty, then just wear them without socks, but make sure you tie your shoelaces together. If you have lipstick on your couch, ovaltine in your carpet, and your laundry has turned pink, fear not it could be worse.

8 comments:

Truth said...

LOL, that was entertaining. Maybe you have all of the secret answers these people are searching for.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Google searches are the best. I liked "unhook the plow". Been farmin' long?

Unknown said...

I am keeping a running log too, and it is funny. But I found you because I would see the name of you blog on blogrolls and it just stood out to me. ....Makes me laugh. I like the name of Shannon's Rocks in My Dryer too. Those laundry names just "speak" to me....maybe because there's always a load waiting for me....

Diane Viere said...

I love Google....and your blog! Who needs any more!

Diane

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! My daughter comes up when people search Google...?! I feel like I should take photos of you beside the computer with the Google logo on the screen and I could add it to your baby book, or write Grandma about it....It's like getting that letter in high school where they want you to put your child in the Who's Who and you can have the book for ONLY $49.99....You know I am teasing....
-your jabbery mom

Randi said...

Funny! The searches show the practical side of your blog!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! And a little bit scary. I love "Unhook the plow" I can TOTALLY see how that relates to your blog LOL!

Hey, I wouldn't mind getting an explanation to Shekina myself...I'll google that and see what I come up with. That is a really neat song.

Kristen said...

I have sitemeter too but have yet to figure out how people found me in google searches. How does it work?