Monday, April 24, 2006

Why I am a weirdo- A Meme

Gibee tagged me for this meme. Six weird things about me in no particular order.

  1. When I eat Lucky Charms, I eat all the cereal first saving all of the marshmallows until the end. This way I have at least three full spoonfuls of pure sugar delight at the end of my morning cereal experience.
  2. When I load the dishwasher I have a very specific way that I do it, but when I put the clean dishes away, it's a free for all. Don't open the cupboard, it will rain down tupperware on your head. Just a note- I don't care how OTHER people load my dishwasher, I'm not uptight like that. I just have to do it "the right way" when I load it.
  3. I do not wash my makeup off before bed. And I can't believe I am admitting this next part...most of the time I don't brush my teeth either. GROSS! I know. I usually just crash and I don't want to mess with all of that "personal hygiene" stuff, so I just throw on my pj's and hit the pillow. Mom and Dad, I'm sorry about all the money you spent on braces, and I promise that I DO brush my teeth in the morning.
  4. When I am getting dressed to go somewhere and I am frustrated with my wardrobe selection, sometimes I stand in front of the closet hoping that maybe something new will appear. Or I leave the closet and come back a few minutes later, just in case I missed an awesome shirt or pair of pants that I didn't see the first time. A girl can dream can't she?
  5. I have stinky feet.
  6. My elbows overextend when I straighten them. Nate thinks that one is really weird.

I tag:

Nate

T

Ang

Hannah

10 comments:

SuperMom said...

If it makes you feel better, I don't brush my teeth or wash my face before bed either.

And sometimes, I wake up in my clothes.

Such is life as Supermom.

Anonymous said...

Yeah,me too. I hate hygiene at night. I want to see a picture of your elbows doing that! Please!!!!

Angela said...

Interesting stuff...thanks for tagging me. It gives me something to write about other than unpacking and the bathroom! Woo-hoo!

Truth said...

If you're a weirdo, then I guess I am too!

melanie said...

silly girl, you are suppost to eat the marshmellows first!! i don't think i have ever washed my face before bed... but i am thankful that you won't hold a grudge to someone else's dishwasher loading abilities!!

Anonymous said...

I eat lucky charms the same way!!! HA! I have a weird 6 posted on my blog too.

Hey, Amanda had a great idea of some of us doing the Bible Study of John together online. Just reading through John and posting to hold each other accountable. Make sure and visit her site, she's in charge. So be sure to let her know if you want to jump in on this opportunity.

Read her post on John Bible Study and also this post on John Bible Study for more information.

Anonymous said...

I noticed that you put your cereal bowls in the dishwasher backwards... (giggle)

We miss you guys!!! We gotta get back there sometime soon!!

GiBee said...

Yup ... I have to admit ... I'm the same way with the dishwasher. But I have a tip for you about the make up ... take it off at night. Otherwise, you'll age too fast.

You can take it off easily with a few swipes of a baby wipe. Yup! Better than mom's spit! I use the Pamper's Lavendar wipes. Takes off everything in a few seconds. You can even do it sitting on the toilet. I won't tell anyone! HEHEHE!

As for the teeth ... well, you can't strip all your skin off and put new skin on ... but you can get false teeth, so I say ... what the heck? If you don't want to brush at night ... you don't have to! After all ... you're a "dudult" now!

Thanks for doing this!!!

Chilihead2 said...

I don't brush before bed either. Sometimes I wash my face, but not always. I'm getting better about it since I'm getting "old" now. ;)

Jenn said...

Those are hilarious. I want a magically producing closet too. hehe. and you do know that Lucky Charm's are bland until you put sugar on them.