Friday, April 21, 2006

Surfing dictionary dot com?

This afternoon I hit the grocery store for a few items with my three little ones that aren't in school. We only came out with three bags so had Caedmon and Jack each carry a bag out to the car. As we walked I was praising them for their efforts and strength. I said "You guys are my little...." but I stumbled while I was searching for the word for "carry out boys" or "grocery guys" Caedmon completed the sentence for me: "minions Mom? Are we your minions?"

Yes Caedmon, you all are. My six little minions.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a clever little guy! The other day my 8 year old said that something was "exceedingly long." Exceedingly? Where do they get this stuff?

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love it when little guys use "big words" (I know, I have such talent with vocabulary, huh?!)

Chilihead2 said...

OMG! That is hilarious! My kids now want to know why I'm smiling and laughing at the computer...

T said...

Minions. Good word I think I'll start calling mine that!

Angela said...

Awesome. He is growing up so much!!

Anonymous said...

That is great!! I can hear him saying that. For some reason, that seems like the perfect word. I can just hear Nate calling the kids his minions.

Truth said...

Ah, just precious.

Tina said...

that's just darling! No pun intended

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I've been LOLing over this since I first read it. Too funny.

Jenn said...

oh, that cracks me up. I love it when they use big words...my head swivels around and the eyes get big while smiling, "Whaaat?"