
It was a happy day when Anna joined our family. Sister-in-law isn't the right word to describe her. I remember the day she married my brother Shane, I was standing up there bawling like a baby. I literally sobbed the entire wedding. It was the single most beautiful wedding EVER in the history of the world. I'm not even kidding. There was such a sweet spirit in that chapel, it was as if God was sitting right there in the front row. (He probably was.)
Anna, you are such a perfect match for my brother, God truly brought you two together. I love you, have a GREAT birthday, and celebrate with a new pair of adorable shoes.
11 comments:
What a gorgeous picture!
I agree, it was a gorgeous wedding. The picture is great. Happy birthday Anna!
What a blessed girl! A wonderful husband, a great sister-in-law and adorable shoes!!!
Beautiful picture!
Anna, you are the answer to a mother's twenty-some years of prayers. What a gift you are. I vote for using ALL of your birthday money for shoes. Think about how large that closet is...
And I agree, your wedding was off the charts!
you are so incredibly blessed with such a great family. happy birthday anna!
Beautiful picture....it says a ton!
What a great way to honor and bless your new family member!
Diane
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: You have the best family ever.
Happy Birthday, Anna!! <3
that photo cannot possibly contain more gorgeousness. whoah!
Is that really a photo from her wedding? That is just precious. I don't think I've seen a more beautiful wedding photo.
Post a Comment