Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Too much Wile E. Coyote?




Caedmon was convinced that banana peels really ARE slippery.....

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! He should've been on Oprah yesterday with all those kid geniuses.... :-)

Diane Viere said...

Too funny! What a good mom you are to celebrate his creativity--and not admonish him for making a mess all over your nice floors!

Diane

Kristen said...

LOL! That's hilarious. I love it.

Truth said...

So did he have as much fun as he thought he would? LOL, what a great kid.

hannahjoy said...

haha... that's great. your kids...

T said...

Don't show that to my kids. I don't want to be cleaning up banana. But maybe the photos would make it worth it. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME PICTURES!

GiBee said...

How FUNNY!!!

Good grief! He could have hurt himself! Good thing you had the camera with you in case he did! (lol! just teasing)

Unknown said...

Wow, how did you get that shot. What a funny photo!

Chilihead2 said...

Your kids are funny and creative. Love it.

Heth said...

Just so you all aren't under the impression that I am a star photographer, the pictures were staged. He had eaten a banana and thought that the peel would be slippery because that is what he had seen on cartoons. When he figured out that they really weren't, he did his own "fake" fall. It was hilarious, so I grabbed the camera and had him do some more so I could get a pic. He is such a little ham.

Unknown said...

Classic.

Nicki said...

That is just too funny! Great mom for letting him try it too. :)

KarenK said...

I love this for SO many reasons. I won't even try to expand. Totally great.

mommy to six J's said...

that is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Randi said...

That boy of yours is funny, funny--just like his mama? ;)

melanie said...

your picture is really funny! love noah

Anonymous said...

Caedmon, you are quite the little scientist! :) I love how you predicted that the banana peel would be slippery and then tested it out. Also kinda helped you see that not everything you see on tv is realistic. Or maybe you are an actor...I can't WAIT to see what you decide to be :) Whatever it is, I'm sure Ethan will want to be the same thing lol :)

Tanya Nichols said...

Oh my...Isaac Newton WATCH OUT!! hehehe um...not to be rude...but um..is he wearing um...a pink ...um a pink sash...i mean that's cool...very metro...hehehe