One of my children made a time capsule yesterday and buried it in the garden. It was a Coke bottle with a pencil, a penny, and some rocks inside. ROCKS. Because there may not be rocks in the future.
Ice Age 2 is really, really funny. Go see it. Go see it in a theatre with a hundred little kids, even funnier.
The little bracelets that they give you at the church nursery to identify you with your child? Yeah. I just realized I am still wearing mine. Oops. But oh so fashionable.
Guess what this is:
A gum headband.
The kid never ceases to crack me up.
23 comments:
I love your life. Too funny.
Were you still cracking up getting the gum headband out of the hair? We frequently have "gum jewelry", but I'm through being amused by it!
Your gumhead is so cute! :)
Ice Age 2 was so good! I did watch it with 100 kids! I was worried I wouldn't be able to hear it, or be distracted because of the crying or whining for candy that I heard from the lobby...but when the film rolled, it was quiet, except for the sound of little kids laughing. I think every cartoon should be watched in the presence of kids.
ROFL! Okay, we are going to see the movie tomorrow night for Christina's birthday. (And yes, she is 25 and yes it was her choice.)
How adorable is he - Good thing it wasn't a hairband!
i still have a lamb bracelet from the old nursery...
tried a gum hat when i was a kid, kept wrapping it around and around, not a good idea..
he's too cute!
My kids take great pride in keeping their bracelets from the fair on for months.
But, when it comes to forgetting you have something on, how about going to a business meeting with a big chunky wooden bead neclace on because your kid made it for you... not so bad you think? What if you're a man. My boss did this. He's such a good dad.
Then there was the time I was paining my kids faces and I let them paint mine and then I forgot...
Did Nate tell you about the time he woke up with gum in his hair?
When he was in kindergarten i think? he woke up in the night to go to the bathroom. He saw my wad of orange bubblicious (I know it's gross to save a wad of gum but i did) and he popped it in his mouth and went back to bed. Not sure if he was totally awake when he did it. Anyway, he woke up the next morning with gum all over the side of his face and hair! it was a big mess lol!! Gum-headband-boy is very much like his father lol :)
p.s. sorry mom if i burst your bubble by telling nate's story in case you wanted to tell it...
Ohhh Your life seems great!! You have a wonderful take on it as well. Good for you. This is my first time to your blog. I will be back!
I'm hoping to take the kids to see Ice Age 2 this weekend. I'm so glad to hear that it's good!
We saw Ice Age last night--funny! The possum/mammoth thing was a crack-up!
DOH! A GUM HEADBAND...so nonchalant when you post a pic of a GUM HEADBAND...it is adorable but a GUM HEADBAND!!!!!
OH, man! A gum head band. Bet that was fun to get out!
We don't have bracelets at our church...we have pagers. I almost went home with mine last Sunday. Oops.
Haven't seen Ice Age 2 yet. It's in the plans. Do you think a 22 month old is too young to take to the theater? I'm thinkin' yes.
Oh my. The gum headband is the best.
Love it!
Ha that's funny!!! We are taking Jack to see Ice Age 2 for his birthday in a couple weeks, so glad to hear it's good. At my church they give us painted clothespins in exchange for our kids, I'm always getting home finding mine still clipped to my purse, I'm a little jealouse of your stylish braclett.
Gotta love a kid with imagination.
ROCKS! Funny. Thanks for sharing your story!
I love your family. How can one family be so full of cute kids?
rocks in a time capsule! Priceless!!
Gum Club For Men future President!
hehe. Very cute. (by the way, in case you might not know, it's worth mentioning peanut butter will take that right out of his hair)
The kid is BRILLIANT. I mean, what would the future be without coke on the rocks?....
The headband is nice, but I think the rocks in the time capsule may be even better. What hilarious kids you have. All the better to crack you up with, my dear.
I'm sorry did my kid end up at your house????
Too funny!
Post a Comment