Monday, September 26, 2005

Mmmmmmm

A certain someone must have read my entry about pumpkin bars. I was plesantly suprised when Nate came home from his class tonight with a pan of REAL pumpkin bars. Anonymous pumpkin bar baker, (we need to protect the chef's identity, or the demand for her scrumptious bars may become too much) you are an angel. You made me aware of how inferior my "made up" bars were. These new bars are the embodiment of autumn. The cream cheese frosting is smooth and creamy and everything that I dream of while mowing the lawn. I had two already tonight and I am thinking of another for breakfast. WHAT?! They have pumpkin in them, they're healthy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome!!!!! Glad I could be a blessing. Was the pan full? or did Nate get into them?

Heth said...

The pan was full when he got here, but it did't take long for me to make a big dent. I was a good mother (it took all the self sacrifice I had in me) and I sent a bar in each of the kids' lunches. I tend to be a tad bit selfish when it comes to desserts. Sometime I will have to tell you about the peanut butter pie incident. Thanks again anonymous!!!