Friday, September 09, 2005

The aftermath...

No, it's not a profound reflection about the events in the South. This is an account of the day after the toothpaste incident. I did a bit more carpet cleaning today. Whew. Who knew toothpaste was so deadly? I spent a good 20 minutes on one 6x6 inch area. The bubbles just kept coming. I vote for hardwood floors in every room.

Carpet is gross. I know what the bottoms of my kids' feet look like after a day of fun in the yard. I know that there have been "accidents" involving bodily fluids. I know that the kids don't always eat their snacks at the kitchen table. (poptarts are SO messy by the way!) So just a heads up. If you ever visit our house, it might not be a good idea to lay on the floor. My Bissel is wonderful, but it's not a miracle worker.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I am super impressed.
so far so good. keep the daily deal going.
oh yeah, why does your blog make me do that word verification thing every time I post? At least you won't get the blog attackers that way... I am going to tell haleigh about your blog so she can keep up with you guys from college! I love it!

Heth said...

Just trying to protect my blog from spam.