Today a battle was fought, and the weapons were not what you would think them to be. The weapon was toothpaste. Jack, recently 2 years old, was the one wielding this deadly weapon. His opponent, the carpet, was saddly unarmed. No, not even scotchguarded. Jack struck swiftly and yet very inaccurately. He left his mark in three rooms. The boys' bedroom, down the stairs, and into the living room. And who may I ask is left to clean up after this deadly battle? That would be me. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get toothpaste out of carpet? Luckily I was armed with my handy dandy carpet steamer.....but alas, I too have been defeated by Jack and his deadly tube. The amount of frothy foam coming out is no where near the amount of frothy foam that is ground deep down in.
At least the carpet has it's consolation prize.....it smells minty fresh and now has no plaque.
1 comment:
mmmm... minty carpet. yum. it could smell worse.
You could have a cat....
Post a Comment