Monday, September 12, 2005

4

Caedmon is four today. He has been looking forward to his "juicy orange birthday" all year. We aren't really sure where that came from....but he was adament that he was going to have a birthday, and that it was going to be orange, and it was going to be juicy. Some kids ask for a Thomas the Tank Engine birthday, some kids ask for Spiderman. These are easy themes for a mom to pull off. But I have been brainstorming for months, and I finally figured it out. Jello cake. So Caedmon had an orange Jello cake for his party today, and ironically enough, he only ate the cool whip off the top. Figures.

Caedmon is 100% boy. He climbs trees, catches frogs, and plays in the mud. He draws tattoos on himself with ball point pens and he goes barefoot. He is in a good mood almost all the time and I love the way he tips his head back so he can see out from underneath his long hair.

Happy Birthday Caedmon, I love you.

No comments: