A load in the dryer, a load in the washer, and two dirty loads on the "laundry room floor". (that means they are on the family room floor) I'm sure there is another load's worth to do if I made collections from around the house. But I'm going to bed, and I'm leaving the wet clothes in the washer, so THERE!
2 comments:
oh yeah, well, i have a load on my floor, a load (or two possibly) on Em's floor. 3 loads on Lindsey's floor, a load in Abb's closet, a load in the washer, a load in the dryer, and two in the laundry room sorting thingy. that's 10 - possibly 11 loads. and off i go to work! :(
oh yeah, forgot, my wet clothes in the washer are from Saturday! (two days ago)... maybe I should move them before work... or rewash them!
Post a Comment