Thursday, September 29, 2005

Aunt Ann

I have a wonderful sister-in-law who has become a dear, dear friend. I remember when I was newly married and I hardly knew her. She was my husbands older sister, but I didn't know much about her beyond that. Just that she was a very talented piano player and that she took a trip to Africa.

The past few years, I have gotten to know her so much better. Yes, she is a wonderful piano player, and she did take a trip to Africa, but she also is spunky, and inquisitive, and loves science and pink. She is the perfect mother for her two little boys, I love how snuggly and lovey she is with them. She has such a deep desire to learn more about the Bible and about her faith, I love how she just dives right in and serves where ever there is a need. Oh Aunt Ann, you are such a gem. So generous, and adorable, and caring, and you have such a sweet spirit about you. I hope you have an amazing day and that wonderful things happen to you, like new shoes, and unexpected chocolate, and hugs and kisses from your boys. I'm so proud to call you sister-in-law. Take yourself out for lunch somewhere that doesn't have golden arches.

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY!

Ok, so that may not be the right number, but I'm sure 23 is how you feel. Plus, your real age isn't that much older.

3 comments:

iridium said...

Oh sure...you love how snuggly and lovey SHE is....come on here....a little help please.

Anyway, 23...that's about right...that'd put me at about 21, so you know...21 year old father of 6.

Happy birthday sis!

fzorsh

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless, Heth, and totally bawling!!! I LOVE YOU!! :) and thank you so much <3

/noogie nate <3

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.