The birds still have not found my bird feeder.
It's still 120* outside.
On the makeup front, the "home made loose powder" blush is long gone but I recently committed my 2nd makeup pet peeve. I accidentally bought waterproof mascara instead of my regular L'Oreal Voluminous miracle magic eyelash lengthener. Bring on the sob stories. I will weep with you and look fabulous. No raccoon eyes here. Just mascara that never ever comes off. No matter what.
We are no longer watching Nacho in our van. Nate was able to eject the disc using scotch tape and a straw. He's MacGyver's long lost brother NateGyver.
I can't resist quoting Nacho one more time. (those comments were some of my favorites ever, you guys completely cracked me up)
"Earth to Steven. I am a friar."
10 comments:
oh my word! remember that day I couldn't find the eye shadow?! I accidentally bought waterproof masc. that day, too! That stuff is horrid! Try baby oil to get it off.
Heth you are so awesome! I'm just smiling at this whole post!
Yay for Nate.
(me, singing) "I ate some bugs/ I ate some grass/ I used my hand/ to wipe my tears."
Crack me up! I love your bird feeder...I wonder if this summer, when it really is 120, it will read 0? Maybe you have really smart birds in your neighborhood and they think the bird seed must be bad because they can read your thermometer :)
So what's the next movie of choice?
"you gotta be kidding me! Everything you just said is MY favorite thing to do all day!"
Your post-
"It's goood, reeeeallly good!"
Hooray for Nate! Guess in return you'll have to give him a hug, hug, kiss, kiss, hug, hug, BIG KISS, hug, BIG KISS, BIG KISS, 'lil kiss to thank him!!!!!!
Hee! Hee! love ya!
LOL Nategyver. Haha- too funny!
I have a cure for your waterproof mascara woes. Sephora has an eye make-up remover specifically for waterproof, and it gets it all. I have to wear waterproof or it all runs down my face, and I was so thankful to find this remover!
I just bought waterproof eyeliner. Mix that with non-waterproof mascara and umm...well, let's just say my eyes are forever lined. Weird, I know!
Maybe you should try to lure some squirrels to your bird feeder!!!! At least you'd get some action. :)
Post a Comment