What fun! And to do it with your sister...even better.
yay, how exciting!
It's a far cry from the ice, needle and potatoe my sister used on me!! And I WANTED her to do it?!!
It's a right of passage...it should be done with a sister! Sweet pictures.
Such sweeties!I love it- they faced the gun together...sounds like diana and her sister faced the potato together??
yah! you are so cute girls!!
awe
And now they can ear clean together! What a fun thing to do with a sister.
How old? I ask b/c this is currently a discussion subject at Trash Towers - I say 12, CK says 45.Just thought I would ask for other views.
My sister and I did that together when we were younger. It was fun!
Ah, such an important rite of passage.
How fun! I'll be so excited when it's time to get my daughter's ears pierced.
Yay!!! Good for them! My little ones got pierced at 2 yrs (Elaina) and 2 months (Abigail) for Elaina's birthday. Aren't sisters so much fun?!Now you're going to spend a ton of money on earrings!!! I buy them earrings ALL THE TIME! Great stocking stuffers!
We're still managing to dodge that bullet. Hopefully, our girls will want to do it together.......WHEN THEY ARE GROWN AND OUT OF THE HOUSE! :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
What fun! And to do it with your sister...even better.
yay, how exciting!
It's a far cry from the ice, needle and potatoe my sister used on me!! And I WANTED her to do it?!!
It's a right of passage...it should be done with a sister! Sweet pictures.
Such sweeties!
I love it- they faced the gun together...sounds like diana and her sister faced the potato together??
yah! you are so cute girls!!
awe
And now they can ear clean together! What a fun thing to do with a sister.
How old? I ask b/c this is currently a discussion subject at Trash Towers - I say 12, CK says 45.
Just thought I would ask for other views.
My sister and I did that together when we were younger. It was fun!
Ah, such an important rite of passage.
How fun! I'll be so excited when it's time to get my daughter's ears pierced.
Yay!!! Good for them! My little ones got pierced at 2 yrs (Elaina) and 2 months (Abigail) for Elaina's birthday. Aren't sisters so much fun?!
Now you're going to spend a ton of money on earrings!!! I buy them earrings ALL THE TIME! Great stocking stuffers!
We're still managing to dodge that bullet. Hopefully, our girls will want to do it together.......WHEN THEY ARE GROWN AND OUT OF THE HOUSE! :)
Post a Comment