Thursday, March 13, 2008

Haircut

Let's play the caption game, shall we?





16 comments:

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

cute...totally cute...and "what is she doing to my hair?"

Anonymous said...

"Mom, you're NOT cutting that, are you?"

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

"Are you a trained professional!?!" She is a little doll!!!

Homegrown Tribe said...

She is adorable!

Brittany

Distybug said...

Whoa! Put the scissors down and no one gets hurt!

Lizzie M. said...

"Is this going to make me look like Cindy Lou Who?!?"

His Girl said...

"I thought it looked FINE the way I cut it myself!"

Anonymous said...

"So, pull it out with one hand, snip with the other...I need to remember this!"

Rocks In My Dryer said...

yOne brave momma.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, do you really think YOU can do a better job than what I've already done?

Ann said...

"I do it myself!"


Hide the scissors, Heth...she's got that look...

PJ said...

"Have you done this before? Don't poke my eye with those things!"

So cute!!!! She's adorable.

Unknown said...

"I really hope those scissors don't end up in my eye!"

Anonymous said...

"Heh heh... Those are some mighty big scissors, Mama... please don't hurt me..."

Barbara said...

"Mommie, will it hurt?"

Anonymous said...

No fair! Mommy gets all the fun!