That looks great! Mine would never turn out that well!
That is true skill right there...you are the pancake queen!
Beautiful and rather gross looking all at once!!!
oh those are awesome... I suck at pancakes... you got skills girl!
Look awesome, very clever
LOVE the pancakes!
Wow! How early does one have to get up to do such awesome things for their kids? I didn't even remember to dress them or myself in green!
That is some serious talent. Bet they were enjoyed by all!
those look very tasty!!
Aha! I always wondered what the wee little folk had for breakfast. Guess their kids pester them for pancakes just the way human children do. Good to know. :)
What a good mom you are! Fun, creative ... my kids had frozen pancakes. Now, I feel bad. Thank a lot supermom! (don't worry ... I'm being sarcastic)
Wow, you are amazing, how did you get such a great shape? You have had lots of practice!
That's what we had too!!! Yours looks much more "realistic" than mine did. We had green milk too - and many "I like white milk better" comments.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
That looks great! Mine would never turn out that well!
That is true skill right there...you are the pancake queen!
Beautiful and rather gross looking all at once!!!
oh those are awesome... I suck at pancakes... you got skills girl!
Look awesome, very clever
LOVE the pancakes!
Wow! How early does one have to get up to do such awesome things for their kids? I didn't even remember to dress them or myself in green!
That is some serious talent.
Bet they were enjoyed by all!
those look very tasty!!
Aha! I always wondered what the wee little folk had for breakfast. Guess their kids pester them for pancakes just the way human children do. Good to know. :)
What a good mom you are! Fun, creative ... my kids had frozen pancakes. Now, I feel bad. Thank a lot supermom! (don't worry ... I'm being sarcastic)
Wow, you are amazing, how did you get such a great shape? You have had lots of practice!
That's what we had too!!! Yours looks much more "realistic" than mine did. We had green milk too - and many "I like white milk better" comments.
Post a Comment