Monday, March 24, 2008

Hunt


Easter candy. The hottest trend in home decor.





16 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I just fell in love with your yellow wall :)

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Love the jelly beans on the base boards. Very cute.

Unknown said...

I love the jelly beans along the base boards too... but oh my how long did that take?!

Ann said...

Oh the Peeps! I love the Peeps!

melanie said...

i would have love to see the kid's eyes!!

The Mom of 'em said...

so cute - but now I'm feeling bad...I don't think my baseboards and door frames are clean enough to eat candy off of. Guess I need to get to work.

Tina said...

oh my ... I can't imagine how long that took.!

Homegrown Tribe said...

That looks like so much fun! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Rock on, Momma, that is great! They will remember those little things. (Although putting jelly beans on a baseboard may qualify as huge.)

Truth said...

Beautiful! Can I come to your house?

Joy said...

Ha!!! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

This hunt was definately more comfortable than hunting in the snow!

Laura Lu said...

There is not an Easter that goes by that I don't think of you and your love for Peeps! In fact, just this afternoon I was at Target and they had a bunch of them on clearance...and I totally thought of you. You could stash them! :) I should have bought them and used them for decorations for next year. They would be all hard and crusty...so the kids wouldn't eat them all. Love the decoration idea...you're too cute!

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Did they find it all?

Anita Ann said...

my daughter wants a "candy house" now

Unknown said...

Wii and Peeps, now that's a great combination!