Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow Day

It's snowing and snowing and snowing.




School is cancelled and here is what we are up to:


A little fun outside.


It's so cold it brings tears to your eyes.



A little Wii.



A little StarWars Galaxies. (blurry but what are you going to do?)


Still in my pajamas at noon.


13 comments:

Truth said...

No way, still in your pajamas? I've never been able to do that-even if I'm wiiing.

Hope your kids have a blast on their snow day.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

cute!
I am working on a snow day post too!

Anonymous said...

We had snow too ... but the bus still arrived to retrieve the children.

HOWEVER, I'm still in my PJ's too ... and I even picked up Emily from preschool. Ooops!

Hmmm, Wii sounds fun. I better go get a turn before the boys return.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear I'm not th eonly one still in pajama's sometimes at noon....

Sherry said...

Looks like fun!
We're hibernating inside today. Its 4 ° here in MN!!! Brrrrr

melanie said...

shh- but sometimes, ok lots of times, i shower only to put on clean pjs... now you know the real reason i homeschool.

Stacey said...

Hi! My name is Stacey and I am Beth P's friend. I read your blog through hers and I love it!!! To still be in PJs at noon is a perfect day for me!!!(not that it happens all that often, but still...) I enjoy your humor and the way you write about your life!!!

Jenni said...

Cute PJs! Congrats on the snow day; looks like you put it to excellent use.

Sara said...

Look at you all fancy with photos you took from TODAY and not 3 weeks ago. Ha :) I'm so proud. I am loving the "tear" photo. Gorgeous light. Are those posted to Flickr yet? You better get them up :) I can tell you a speedy way to do it too...sounds like a fun day! xxoo

Lizzie M. said...

Is it not normal to still be in PJ's at noon?

I'm with Melanie, "the real reason I homeschool". :-)

Bobbie-Jo said...

I love snow. I love winter. I'm glad you are enjoying it too.

Anonymous said...

Lookie! Great pictures. Taken with your new camera?

We've yet to have a snow day.

Ann said...

YAY I'm so glad you got that camera! You are an awesome photographer and I love love love the pictures!! (I love your jammies too! YAY!)