Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Pre-Digital

Before I start posting photos taken with my new toy, I need to catch up and post some taken with Old Faithful. A photo round-up if you will.


The Pancake Nativity. Who knew that Mary wore a ponytail?



2007's Christmas Tree #2. Cracked me up everytime I looked at it.


Biggest Brother mentors littlest brother in the ways of the Wii, starting him out with a little old school Mario Bros.


The Annual Sunday Morning Christmas Photo. Every year has a different mood. This years mood was "Some of the kids listen to their Mom's fashion advice and some of them don't."


Along those same lines, this is what you get when you tell your four year old to get dressed for church. Complete with Vampire Teeth.


When I almost burned down the house.


This is the dream:


This what my kids deliver.


And that is pretty much what my whole house looks like right now so I am kicking myself off of the computer and attacking it head on. With gloves.

10 comments:

Ariel said...

Looks like you've got your hands full! Enjoyed the pictures, especially the 4 year old's "church clothes". Thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

I bet there will be times you miss old faithful... you know, it's sometimes like a time capsule when you get photos back!!

KarenK said...

love all of them, especially the one of the brothers playing video games. Something about that little bald head and the Bumbo seat. Delish.

Anonymous said...

are you sure that was a real child in that seat?

trash said...

The final picture looks nothing out of the ordinary, I could be at home. But the first one - hahahaha! Seriously.. too funny.

Anonymous said...

I had to look really close to see if the baby was Toby or a baby doll.

Anonymous said...

Ah, beloved Pentax. If I had a blog I would post a photo of Grandma's little Brownie Special six-20 that sits beside all the photos on the wall that she took
50+ years ago. Maybe someday the Pentax will sit on a shelf beside the photo of Jack and his church outfit. May your new toy continue to document daily life around the zoo!

Jenni said...

Mary's cooking must be good stuff...that's quite a spare tire around Joseph's waist. LOL!!

I have pics of my babies being tutored in the finer points of Nintendo as well.

Good luck in your battle against the bilge! Shield's up!

Jenni said...

Oh I'm mortified; I committed my own pet peeve by sticking that stray apostrophe in "shields"! *gurgle!*

Anonymous said...

well i absolutely loved the pics