I am SO feeling your pain! We all have colds, too, and honeslty, I just keep putting my same yucky sweatshirt back on so I can throw it in the wash each night. What's the use of trying to look decent with snot on your shoulder!
if i were to ever tell you the places i have found my children rubbing their noses, you would never enter my home again. it's like slow motion watching from across the room: ah it's green, ew, but wait, they feel it and then rub it against the nearest and softest thing! gross.
It's hard to wrap my mind around "my three littlest ones" since I only had three. How you do this 24-7 is amazing. If they ever forget to give you a Mother's Day gift someday, you just let me know and I'll straighten 'em out!
I know what you mean about being a human Kleenex, I'm also a napkin. I don't think I own one shirt that doesn't have some sort of stain on it from my kids.
11 comments:
I am SO feeling your pain! We all have colds, too, and honeslty, I just keep putting my same yucky sweatshirt back on so I can throw it in the wash each night. What's the use of trying to look decent with snot on your shoulder!
A mother's work is never done. :)
if i were to ever tell you the places i have found my children rubbing their noses, you would never enter my home again. it's like slow motion watching from across the room: ah it's green, ew, but wait, they feel it and then rub it against the nearest and softest thing! gross.
Ah, yes. Familiar with that. Try not to wear anything dark. And I hope everyone dries up soon!
aren't you just the greatest mommy!!!
Ewww...I hope that nobody else gets sick.
I hear you girl. My baby has been snotty for a while now and my left shoulder is his favorite spot to leave a "deposit!" Yuck!
It's hard to wrap my mind around "my three littlest ones" since I only had three. How you do this 24-7 is amazing. If they ever forget to give you a Mother's Day gift someday, you just let me know and I'll straighten 'em out!
I know what you mean about being a human Kleenex, I'm also a napkin. I don't think I own one shirt that doesn't have some sort of stain on it from my kids.
HOORAY! I'm not alone!! I too am Kleenex to 7 noses. My 3 little ones, however, are now healthy. Thank goodness. Good luck with yours.
Yes, I sometimes look down and think, "Wow. It looks like I have snails that crawled all over me and left their little slimy stuff behind."
Then I remember my children are remarkably like snails when it's time to go somewhere and I'm running late.
Post a Comment