Thursday, January 03, 2008

Schedule


If only you could have seen the kaleidescope that was the month of December. Alas, it has been sent to the trash can, where the chaos belongs. Here's to a fresh, new, almost empty page.

7 comments:

Ann said...

Isn't it amazing? You start with a completely blank week, and then bit by bit, it's overwhelmingly full!

FLmom7 said...

Gotta love the crisp, clean look of the new calendar. Enjoy it, you know it won't last long (you've probably already filled it up by now!).

Tracey said...

I feel the same way. You could barely see the numbers on my December calendar! I am loving the open spaces on the next year! Although I am already filling up my summer days with fun, fun, fun!!

Sabrina said...

I know my December was a nightmare. January just looks so dull...lol

Lisa Russell said...

very nice to know I am not the only mom who uses a desk sized calendar on her wall. You go, wild busy woman!

Tina said...

Amen Sista!

Swirl Girl said...

As a mother of 4 (plus 2 on weekends) I couldn't wait to throw the December page away on my calendar too! I loved the fresh, blank january page!!