Friday, November 11, 2005

Fear Factor

This week on Fear Factor Kids, contestants had to:

Go Bunk Bed diving:
Take a dive from big sister's top bunk, face first, no safety harness.

Bathe with trail mix:
Raisins and peanuts in the bath water, how long can you stand it?

Clean up the rotten, smashed pumpkins:
They are fun to carve, but can you touch them when they are "over ripe", and all over the yard?

Disclaimer: The stunts described on this web site were designed and supervised by trained professionals. They are extremely dangerous and should not be attempted by anyone, anywhere, anytime. Some episodes contain graphic scenes. Viewer discretion advised.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure they are "raisins"?

Aside from Bunk Bed Diving (ouch!), it sounds like a good episode of Fear Factor Kids.

iridium said...

So the pumpkins escaped, eh?

Let the record show that it was you, not I, that put them in that garbage bag.

Me? I would have left them out in the open on the front step until they could be disposed of properly.

But putting them in the mysterious black garbage bag, you created a situation in which the physics of a child's brain takes over.

What's in the bag? I must know what is in that bag! Ah, pumpkins, and now I shall proceed to smash them.

However, had the pumpkins been on the step and openly visible, they would have solicited not more than an, "Oh, look, a pumpkin."

Natalie Joy said...

Iridium thinks he is soooo smart, huh? I think there is a reason God instructed fathers to work the land and mothers to bear the children. The survival of the human race. Remember the be fruitful and multiply part. He insured the multiplication part would continue.

Heth said...

Iridium-

The pumpkins didn't escape. I was referring to when I made them pick up the pumpkins and pumpkin pieces and put them IN the black garbage can in the first place. But I was smart enough to put the bag in the garage, and now it's out of sight, out of mind. I hope.
(Just ignore us Internet. We are working out some issues, pumpkin issues......)

Heth said...

Vashti-

Nope, no real show, it's just an overview of our past week. You should have seen the goose egg on poor little Jack's head after he dove off of his sister's bed. Ouch!

Tina said...

so.... did you bathe them in a lot of trail mix?