Friday, November 18, 2005

Eavesdropping

I love watching kids interact with each other. Listening in while a group of preschoolers plays is one of the most delightful things in this world, that is as long as there is no biting or pinching or hitting involved. Here are some random bits I overheard yesterday as two four year olds, a three year old, and a two year old played in the next room.

"Thanks buddy."

"Let's play two-player."

"I know a GREAT idea!"

"I can do it, I'm brave."

"Oh my goodness!"

"No, the penguin is not a bad guy, he's a good guy. He cares about people."

1 comment:

Natalie Joy said...

Heth - Thanks for taking care of my kids!!! They do say the funniest things. And they LOOOVE your house. Here is something else my kids say, "Can we have as many of kids as Heather, her house is fun."