Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So where should I hide the candy?


Obviously not on top of the fridge.

6 comments:

Heth said...

Yeah, that pic is from earlier in October, before his haircut. :)

My kids are all climbers, you should see them climb the trees in the backyard, it's scary!

Anonymous said...

What a little monkey! Great picture.

I have climbers, and then I have a Climber. He's the one who broke his arm at 15 months.

Angela said...

Great picture - your kids ARE monkeys! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! I wish I could be there! Seeing that pic gives me that old "homesick" feeling. I will see you in a couple weeks though!!!!

<3

iridium said...

Can't see it too good in that scaled-down version, but I love how he curled his toes over the edge.

Sarah said...

that setup looks exactly like my house. fridge, then cabinet and microwave directly to the right. even down to the popcorn ceiling and tan counters. weird.