Friday, November 18, 2005

Bliss

I have three words for you:








Girl.......Scout.......Cookies

7 comments:

Chewy Mom said...

And I have three words back at ya..."Send me some!"

Anonymous said...

My daughter sells them. Are they already doing sales there? Or did you freeze them from last year? We have to wait until late January...grrr.

Enjoy! Eat a Thin Mint for me.

Heth said...

Chewy-Sorry, they are almost all gone already. Seriously.

Mopsy-Yep, they sold them in October and are delivering them now. I think I have a few more boxes coming, I can't remember what I ordered. Don't worry, I ate more than one Thin Mint for you.

Heth said...

Vashti- Thanks for adding me. :) One of these days I well get around to making a list of links. I don't want to do it until after I figure out a permanent template.

Natalie Joy said...

I have three cookies for you. Peanut butter patties, caramel delites, and shortbread. MMMM MMMMM MMMM!

Randi said...

Yum! Personally, I try to avoid those because I have a hard time controlling myself with a box of chocolate/mint cookies! I could easily eat the whole thing!

Tina said...

I'm just amazed at how much response those three words received in this blog! I'm the 9th comment!!!