I love watching The Biggest Loser.
I am touched when I see a man cry.
But not EVERY SINGLE WEEK!
Tonight I knew I had reached a new insensitive low when Mark was breaking down (again) and they panned back to a far away shot as he stepped off the scale and all I could think about was Allison's shoes. I was begging the tv for a close up of those shoes.
Who's the Biggest Loser? Obviously me.
13 comments:
Perfectly reasonable desire!!!
I must say those men cry a lot. I actually think they cry more than the women.
I hear ya! I was afraid to admit (out oud) that those men seem like big babies sometimes... But...you started it :) I'd be crying all the time too if I hadn't had any food that was bad for me :)
i missed the shoes.. i totally missed them.. hum.
sob.sob. as for the crying, do they realize that every single week someone has to go home? that eventually they all will, with or without tatoos.. (and secretly i hope ali wins!!)
Shoes are an entertainment genre unto themselves; therefore, do not feel guilty.
I will pretend you called the library to ask if we could locate the shoes and see what I can find! haha!
I SOOOO want sweet Ali to win!!!
I soooo wanted Mark to go! Tears and all I don't like him! I have issue with arrogance!
I haven't been watching it. But I agree that too many of the reality shows have gone for theatrics and way too much drama. The networks like crybabies, but it gets old fast.
There's nothing more touching than a man who isn't afraid to shed a tear, but anyone who cried a LOT=whining. (I'm sure you never hear whining at your house.)
Hahaha! I don't watch the show, but your post is so cute and funny! I thought it was going to be about a bad day with the kids, you know, one of THOSE days. You are so witty Heth.
I totally agree. I said the same thing last night. "WHY does he always cry?" Did you hear his wife tell him to toughen up? That was funny!
Missed the shoes, though.
HAHAHA.
I said the EXACT same thing whenever Mark cried AGAIN this week. I love the show, and I know he's sensitive but oh my.
ROFL
Oh my goodness, I can so relate to your post. My husband and I have just started laughing every time the men start crying. It is crazy! The only thing I can think of that is an excuse (or reason) for all the crying is that their bodies are going through some serious changes in a fairly short amount of time. I imagine their hormones are a bit out of whack.
Now, Pride on 3: 1, 2, 3. . .
I have a theory the lack of calories makes them wimpy. I think maybe all those steaks and mono-saturated fats keep you manly...okay so it not a very scientific theory. What I mean is- I bet they never cried like this when they were fat....okay I give up- it made sense in my HEAD. Oh but doesn't everything!!!!!
GREAT site- you are my kind of funny.....hope you like mine too. I will link to you..
I'm totally with you on this one. Except I was already done with their crying by the time they hit their second bawling episode! Enough already! None of the other guys' crying affects me so. Must be because the brothers don't just tear up with a little lip quiver and maybe a drop or two down the cheeks. No, they do all out bawl-fests. They go straight to the ugly cry. The LOUD, blubbering, ugly cry. It does however make me feel a little better about my own ugly cry. =0)
Loving your site by the way...
Post a Comment