
Also, I just thought I would reveal the identity of the mystery nibbler. Jack likes his "ceeyo" with sugar on it and sometimes he likes his sugar with a little "ceeyo" on it. It was Jack who left the pile of sugarless shredded wheat on the table. You don't mess with him before he has his morning bowl. He tends to be a little shaky and growly, I know how he feels.
Caedmon let me know that other day that "I can't wait until Jack is three, then he will talk normal." Well, maybe.
14 comments:
Don't rush for them to 'talk normal' I love cheeyo, otay?
what a cute picture, and the way he says that is cutE!
Hahahahaha! Caedmon is so funny!!!
I have caught one of my sons stealing spoonfuls of brown sugar!
I agree however, I like my "ceeyo" with a little sugar.
My kids LOVE sugar with anything on it! This is probably because I am such a scrooge about giving them any!
My friend is getting married in August I will have to check out that site. Your boy is so cute.
Char
Thanks for the nicest words! :) Gimme a holler when Jack and Tyler find their brides!
Blessings,
DJ
oops..lol...nicest = nice
:)
I checked out the photo blog. Stunning work. What a treasure he is giving to people.
We have sugar bandits in our house too. :-)
An artist who gives the glory to Source of his creative talent. Very cool. His photos are fabulous! Get out the Pentax, Hez!
Caedmon is quite talented. It is not easy to eat cereal while holding the bowl in one hand, lol. Those photos are great...makes me wish I'd had a "real" wedding and "real" pics.
Actually Truth- that one is Jack. Caedmon was probably eating his dereal on the couch...little rascal.
Can Jack be any cuter? Absolutely adorable!
How stinking adorable are those camo jammies?
Post a Comment