Mom loves chocolate. -True
Mom does not love the living room carpet or the green couch. She hates them. -True
Covering the living room carpet and the green couch with a whole bottle of chocolate syrup will cause Mom to love the green couch and the living room carpet. -False
Actually, it will just make smoke come out of her nostrils.
20 comments:
Your so funny. I jsut love your blog it always makes me laugh.Have a great weekend
Love,Char
OHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!!!
Permanent stains DO make us HATE things even more than we already disliked them. I am soooo sorry.
BTW I kinda liked the green couch.
Feeling like hugging you, and yet laughing hysterically. :) Sorry.
DOH!
Just the nostrils? You are good.
oh no. oh, no, no, no.
happy scrubbing...?
Get Real Monday is coming up. did you take a picture?
Hmmm...well maybe the couch will smell good. What a bummer that is. I just cleaned yogurt and juice off the carpet, but chocolate syrup? Yikes!
Actually, it will just make smoke come out of her nostrils. - False
It will make Mom levitate and snakes come out of her scalp while her head spins around like a woody doll - True
ARGH! Pulling my hair out in sympathy. If it makes you feel any better, my son once poured honey all over our living room carpet and couch.
Hurting for you, my friend.
OOOOOOOPS!! (cringing for you!)
Ouch, feeling your pain~~ and admiring your self control.
So who got to lick it off? Or did you just vaporize it with your flaming nostrils?
And the one small appliance you can't live without is.....?
A hidden camera trained on those two could make you a lot of money. I'm sorry, but your mother finds the whole event hilarious. I would have loved to watch them looking over their shoulder for you as they poured it all over. Makes me laugh to think about it "going down."
I tried to post this last night, but it wouldn't go through:
Aw, man! FYI Woolite Stain Remover has gotten rid of many an Ovaltine stain at our house. I have no idea if it will help in this situation, thouhg.
Do you still have the cookie you hid for insurance?
hehehehe i have to say had to read it to my honey....who almost snorted coffee out his nose.
Oh. My. Goodness. I am not sure whether to laugh with you or cry with you or scream with you. It's stories like these that strike fear into the hearts of us new moms on the block.
I do love me my small steam cleaner, though.
Ha! I LOVE THOSE KIDS!
At least it was JUST chocolate syrup this time... and not -diaper OFF of baby- and all over the furniture smelly chocolate!
ha
YIKES!!! Did you tell them that next time a glass of milk would be a better place for the syrup??? I can't believe that happened!
Unfortunately, this made me laugh! ;) Keep your chin up!
Good excuse for a new couch? A bigger one to cover the carpet? Garage sales are coming soon!
I have ovaltine in my white carpet. I'm moving. I've tried the woolite oxy clean. i've tried bissell. Cold water, carpet cleaner, hot water.
It's now a lovely pastel pink. HELP??
Post a Comment