
You are eleven years old today. I'm so proud of you. It must be hard to be the oldest kid, you are our debut child. It's a little bit scary, there is no test run. We are trying to figure this parenting thing out as we go. Forgive us for our mistakes, we're giving it our best shot.
God knew you would be the best big brother. I love watching you with the little ones. When you were a toddler, I would try to picture you as a big kid. What would you look like? Who would you be? And here you are. It's so surreal.
Your sense of humor cracks me up so much. A combination of slapstick and sarcasm. Some times you catch us totally off guard. Like last night when we ran into some of our friends at Sam's club. Some how the conversation turned towards money and you said, "My Dad is going to pay for half of my college." Then you looked at me and announced, "And Mom is going to pay the other half."
Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by all the things I need to teach you in the next seven years. But then I remember all the things that I have learned by being your Mom. You have taught me so much about myself, I'm not sure who's getting the better end of the deal. I think we both are.
Happy Birthday Tyler.
14 comments:
Tyler, you ARE so all that!!! Happy B Day
Happy Birthday "Teetalo"! You are the best. You turned us into grandparents. Thanks a lot! For real.
If all of your aunts and uncles have six kids like your mom and dad, you could be the oldest of 35 cousins!! It's a big job, but you can do it....Love you, Grams
I love it...the "debut child". That's great. Happy birthday, Tyler.
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Tyler, You are a handsome young man. I hope you have a great birthday best of wishes to you enjoy your special day.
Char
Happy Birthday to Tyler!
happy birthday to tyler! big brothers rock the house and you look like a pro!
Happy Birthday to Tyler! I hope your day is wonderful!
Happy Birthday, Tyler. Great post.
Happy birthday, Tyler!
happy birthday ty! must be the pregnancy hormones-but i am wiping tears!! you’re an awesome young man!!
Happy Birthday, Tyler! You really are a cool kid. I don't know many other guys your age that would play SWG with their old-lady Aunts!!!! /hi 5 buddy! <3
Awww Happy birthday Tyler!
Happy Birthday, big brother! What a super sweet pic!
Post a Comment