Monday, March 06, 2006

The boys, the boys.

This is quickly becoming the Caedmon and Jack show. Do I even HAVE any other children?

A quick follow up on the chocolate syrup incident of 2006. My magical, mystical, miracle-working, carpet cleaning machine saved my gluteus maximus, once again. I spent two hours extracting brown sludge from my carpet, but it looks better than ever. I also peeled the covers off of the couch cushions and gambled on putting them in the washing machine. They came out shiny clean and a half a shade lighter than the rest of the couch, but oh well. I'm not complaining. I didn't take any pictures because it's getting ridiculous. I'm embarrassed to say, they boys make a mess, see me coming with my permanent scowl, and proceed to say in the sweetest voice, "Better get the camera Mom...." Oops. Yeah, that's my fault. I'm guilty, I get the camera first, discipline later. And for the record, no children were harmed in the chocolate syrup fiasco.

I promised blue goatee evidence and tonight I deliver.






Looks like a whole lot of fun doesn't it? Yee Haw!

Maybe one of these days I'll write about something other than two little trouble makers and their messy adventures. Probably not though.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

good news about the couch and carpet! is that washable marker? because even washable marker doesn't seem to come off my kids very easily. Oh! But it does come off my cabinets, thanks to the mr. clean magic eraser thing-y.

Tanya Nichols said...

No ...say it aint so...holy blue marker batman! My darlings have used lipstick and toothpaste to decorate their lovely bodies...may I add red lipstick does not just WASH OFF...no it takes several stain filled bathes and in the meantime you recieve lots of quizzical looks from people wondering what tribe we are from...Thanks for the smile..and hubby laughed hysterically at the chocolate...its his twisted humor...

Randi said...

Your little guys put a smile on my face! Someday they will grow up to be wonderful men--I promise!!!

owlhaven said...

I know the feeling-- and I have the camera problem too. For your enjoyment, here is my very first blog post!

Mary

Heth said...

Mary-That is too funny. (it always is when it's someone else's kid) I love their little green hands on their cheeks. ACK!

GiBee said...

All is well ... all is well. Whew!

T said...

You mean there is more to being a mom than trouble makers and messy adventures?

Anonymous said...

Your boys have GOT to meet my boys. Or maybe not, now that I think of it, because that might be kind of messy...

Nicki said...

Too funny! At least, it's funny to me since it's not my kids. LOL!

I find myself often pondering the same thing...do I discipline now or do I get the camera first?

Truth said...

LOL, Heather, I love hearing about your boys.

FLmom7 said...

Oh My Gosh! I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh my butt off!

Perri said...

Boys and mischeif --
One synonym they never taught us in school

Sara said...

As I look at those cute little legs with that delicate artistry...I just have to wonder what was going through his mind as he turned his body parts in a canvas. I wish we could know. :)

Anonymous said...

I have twin 4 year old boys. I so *get the pictures.

Mrs. Simonsays said...

Is it just me, or does your little man look a little smug here? chuckle*chuckle

Kayla said...

Goodness, that looks similar to one of MY blog entries recently. Luckily it was just on he clothes; not so luckily, his last clean set of pj's. Boys, boys, boys!