
Yeah RIGHT!! Of course he only wants Mommy. Jack and I end up sleeping all over the house. From the futon to the couch to the bed to the couch to the futon. It's musical beds, not a game I am thrilled about playing. And Gemma still feels the need to eat at least once in the middle of the night, thank you Gemma. Is nine months old enough to take Nyquil? KIDDING! maybe
If you see me around town, don't run screaming in the other direction. It's not a zombie, it's just me. In an attempt to get some fresh air and to leave the house after too many days inside, we all piled in the van to run a few errands last night. I'm pretty sure I scared the whole town with my pasty white make-upless face and my hair all tucked up in a baseball hat. The mouth breathing was attractive. I was looking so Glam.
So there's a whine for ya. Come on over to my blog and listen to me complain. Good times.
This year, for every holiday that involves gifts, I'm going to ask for sleep. Can I just put that on my Christmas list? Heather wants sleep. It might be a difficult gift to wrap, but I don't mind if you wrap it in the Sunday funnies, I'll take it.
9 comments:
Man everyone is getting sick, my baby already had 2 rounds of it and my hubby and I had a round each as well....
Glad you're better. You are totally gorgeous even with out make-up. The mouth breathing might be a little "Napeolean" though. Glad you could get out.
I'll try to remember that gift next year when your birthday rolls around. But you'll have to come to Colorado to collect it!
I think that's a great thing to put on your wishlist. I hope you get it too. I just noticed that in your description you talk about your use of commas. I do the same thing. Commas rule. Commas should be used at all times. I have no commas in this comment.
,,,,,,,,There.
Gah! you updated and guess what? bloglines never told me!
You do need sleep. Can you sleep through a child bugging you? i can. i think this is an important skill. Seth-4mth can tug on my hair and talk directly into my ear for a loooong time before i fully wake up.
Heth, you are soooo cute!!! Over spring break I could come up and spend a couple days there so you can sleep in!! seriously!!! You could just squirt or pump some milk into sippy cups or something and I could take care of gemster in the night. i would love to do that for you!!!!
me too andrea how bout we schedule it? I haven't gotten up in the middle of the night for a few years with a baby ... so, uh, you can have the night shift. :) I'll take the early morning routine so she can sleep in until at least 1pm!
well of course motherhood is full of roses and peachy sayings! As i sit here drinking coffee listening to my 1 year old scream as the other 4 are outside playing in the snow that powdered my new lawn...ahhhhhhhhh refreshing... ill be praying for you and yours...have a greeeeeeeat Lords day! (hoping the cheerful optimism perks me up...isnt workin)hehe
Being sick is bad enough, but being sick and taking care of kids can be so hard! I hope you are feeling 100% today and that you can get some rest/get some things done! Blessings to you...
Post a Comment