We drove to the nearby Bigger Town and hit a BK that we had never been to before. We ventured into the unknown and explored strange new worlds, we sought out new life and new civilizations, we went where no man has gone before. We came out with an obscene number of little cheap Star Trek toys that say "Beam me up." when you hit the button. Imagine how fun the ride home was. They have all been confiscated.
Here we have birthday boy appropriately celebrating with two toddler sized burgers.

Happy Birthday Toby.
19 comments:
Happy Birthday little man -- soon to be big brother! {grin}
britt
Happy birthday to your little guy!
-FringeGirl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBES!!!!!
that picture is too cute...
I can't believe how long I've been reading you now because he's two. Happy birthday to him and to the momma.
What eyelashes! He's a cutie.
aww, no way that he's two already.
happy birthday, toby.
Happy Birthday little man!!!
I can't believe he's two! Happy Birthday buddy!
Two already?! Wow! What a cutie! Personally I don't think 2 is a "terrible" age...busy yes, but boys are always that anyway. Enjoy!
I love you Toby! <3 Aunt Ann
haha! I'm very familiar with those "fun" rides home...
Toby is a darling little boy! It must be the name, because my Toby is 3.5 now and he's yet to be terrible, unless it's terribly sweet.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Tobes! You are greatly loved.
Heth - Thanks for not - not blogging. I love catching up on the Laundry house via the blog!
Happy Birthday to our absolute most favoritist 2 year old little boy in the whole fine world!!!!!!
lot sof love, ooma & doopa
Oh, Toby. You are the cuteness.
Happy Birthday, buddy.
love him!!! Happy Birthday little buddy!
That picture just makes me smile.
-Shane
Eat up, little man!
That picture is so cute!!
Oh Tobes, you are just the sweetest little 2 year old. Chow down little guy.
How does a gramma leave a comment about a grandkid in a few words? Hmmmm.....keep it
short....
simplify....
He's delightful, snuggly, funny, observant, and oh, so sweet!
And I just loves him ooooodles.
Post a Comment