That can't possibly be Gemma! Happy 4th birthday & enjoy your wheels...it only gets better.
Not. Possible.
Yay! Looks like she had a fun birthday. That is a sweet summer dress.
Oh boy! FOUR?! Look out world! Happy Birthday Gemster! Love you!Love, (almost-Aunt-GirlOmi)
what a cutie!!!britt
oh my goodness!!!! she looks sooo big! Little sweetie! and yes Gemma, no matter what mama says, I will always have gum for you!! :)
Happy Birthday Gemma...she is too cute.
How did I miss this!?Gemma is four and so sweet! I know she had a very happy birthday.
Sigh. . .I thought she was three and Jack was one until I saw there b-day pics.They are sweet.
A picture is worth a thousand words....and they don't get much cuter than that! Happy b-day again, a little late!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That can't possibly be Gemma! Happy 4th birthday & enjoy your wheels...it only gets better.
Not. Possible.
Yay! Looks like she had a fun birthday.
That is a sweet summer dress.
Oh boy! FOUR?! Look out world! Happy Birthday Gemster! Love you!
Love, (almost-Aunt-GirlOmi)
what a cutie!!!
britt
oh my goodness!!!! she looks sooo big! Little sweetie!
and yes Gemma, no matter what mama says, I will always have gum for you!! :)
Happy Birthday Gemma...she is too cute.
How did I miss this!?
Gemma is four and so sweet! I know she had a very happy birthday.
Sigh. . .I thought she was three and Jack was one until I saw there b-day pics.
They are sweet.
A picture is worth a thousand words....and they don't get much cuter than that! Happy b-day again, a little late!
Post a Comment