Oh dear! Poor sad skateboard.(has it changed anyone's habits??)
oh, my you are too funny :)
At least they'll have each other.
Oh Heth. You slay me. Can I please move in and be one of your kids? I promise to do all my own laundry.
RIP little friend
I hope your kid looks better than his skateboard.
So thankful it was alone in its demise. Well, unless you count tricycle, lol.
I have a fear of what's behind my van all the time!!!So funny... but also glad it was just the skateboard!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh dear! Poor sad skateboard.
(has it changed anyone's habits??)
oh, my you are too funny :)
At least they'll have each other.
Oh Heth. You slay me. Can I please move in and be one of your kids?
I promise to do all my own laundry.
RIP little friend
I hope your kid looks better than his skateboard.
So thankful it was alone in its demise. Well, unless you count tricycle, lol.
I have a fear of what's behind my van all the time!!!
So funny... but also glad it was just the skateboard!!
Post a Comment