It didn't take me long to figure out that the kids hadn't really eaten all of the marshmallows. I collected this from amongst the "kitchen set".

What kind of lightweights am I raising? Can't even down a bowl of marshmallows? Clearly these are not my children.
7 comments:
I love the bites out of them :)
I bet they just got distracted!
...did you go ahead and finish them off, I mean, really, you wouldn't want to waste them...
They were just testing them all to make sure there were no bad ones. You finished too soon, they were going to eat them all if you had just been a few minutes more!
Looks to me like they were merely tasting them to see if it got any better. Apparently they are not marshmallow fans.
You should have let them use the microwave to watch them swell to gigantic proportions. That would have kept them busy a little longer.
weird. i want to bet some money that you finished them off for the kids...cuz you're a good mom. and marshmallows are not for wasting!
If you look very closely, you can see all the lint and carpet fuzz. I have to draw the line somewhere. This was WAY beyond the 10 second rule.
I don't like marshmallows.
Just in case you wanted to know.
Which I'm sure you didn't.
dsylexia sets in and poof. . . .I didn't even notice. Had to go back and re-read your post! Cute though! gotta leave it, it makes for smiles!
Post a Comment