Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Need a Do Over

My list of awesomeness:

  1. I went to a meeting at the school this morning and was proud of myself for being early. Turns out I was a whole day early. Right time, wrong day. Awesome.
  2. At 1:00 I got a call from a friend who was at the school, in the parking lot, with my kids. Turns out there was an early out at 12:40. I knew that when I dropped them off this morning. Forgot it somewhere between then an lunch time. Awesome.
  3. I am sitting at my computer chair and I looked down at my running shoes that I took off this morning after my early morning run. Both blue, but two completely different shoes. Awesome.
I'm really knocking it out today. Try not to be jealous.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CRACK ME UP!!! i would totally have a day like that--you have no idea how many times i had nancy in the office calling me...my nemesis is lunch money I ALWAYS FORGET one time they stopped letting jack drink milk and made him drink water OUCH!!! don't worry, tomorrow you will be back to your super mom status and will forget all about today (since you seemed to forget a lot about it already ;-) tee hee

Truth said...

O my goodness, I am laughing so hard right now. You really did have an off day. Just think, if it weren't for those days, like could get boring.

Oh, and I have been so good about working out. I even broke out in a run at the gym today-in honor of your marathon.

Anonymous said...

Ok, but did your mismatched shoes make you run faster? Now that's the real question. I just may have to try that when I run tomorrow. Maybe you just started a new running trend -

lol

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I've had the same days.

Tuesday I knew and yet forgot I was supposed to watch a friends little girl...she called and I was in Waterloo, so she left her with my neighbor until I got back. Nice.

I heart you for wearing different shoes :)

Storytellin' Mama said...

Yes... I have had so many of these moments with my different kids. Very special moments!! Awesome!

annieology said...

I don't know if this is better or worse, but today I was a WHOLE WEEK early for an orthodontia appt.

Unknown said...

Oh, that's so funny! Really, I had no idea about the shoes. :)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

My brother went one week early to a wedding once! Fun stuff. Thanks for sharing your awesomeness.

Hollie said...

I have done that with my black and brown flip flops!!
Everyone has those days:)