Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Costuming

I would write something but I'm busy creating costumes one day before we need them. Does that come as a surprise to anyone? If you know me at all, you would think I'm actually ahead of schedule.

Some of the ingredients of the various costumes include:

Red Felt
Bubble wrap
Masking tape
Black tights
A wig
Rubber Boots

Any guesses?

Back to crafting. Good times.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

No clue...but I can't wait to find out.

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Mr. Incredible?

Unknown said...

incredible hulk please? please!?

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

I would guess but that would be cheating ;)

melanie said...

hum. sounds like it could be kinda kinky.. yikes.

TuTu's Bliss said...

hmmm....cluless but intrigued. I love your blog!!

trash said...

errrr..... a farmer princess with a skin condition?

Anonymous said...

I already crafted, but am usure of the final results. My daughter's costume is going to be doozy.

Chewy Mom said...

A bunch of grapes?

Anonymous said...

an apple, lady bug?

Storytellin' Mama said...

Elmo??

Happy Halloween!!