It's going to take me awhile to wade through all of them. I have some favorites, here is one of them. Makes me wish I was still sitting on that dock instead of avoiding the unpacking process.
I love that photo too. Such a relaxing looking pose in a lounging sort of way, but I'll bet you looked darn cute sitting there-the part of you that shows sure does.
Sigh. That photo says so much. It was wonderful. Sigh again. Now you have blog material for weeks to come. And I think you should just plan on pulling out a couple of the warm, sunny, sandy ones and post them on some sub-zero January day.
still digging the shoes! ran into your dad here at the "big house" smiles....he said you guys had so much fun!! cant wait to see more pics---did see some on Mariah's page FUN FUN!!!! but so glad you are back---only had 3 kids on Sunday!!! missed their sweet faces! (ok, and yours too!!)
Hi! Great blog. Found you from Journey Mama's blogroll. That pic is giving me vacation envy BIG time, but I'm only taking a day here and there for the rest of my summer... used up all my vacation time to honeymoon in the middle of February, which really seemed like a good idea at the time :)
12 comments:
I love that photo too. Such a relaxing looking pose in a lounging sort of way, but I'll bet you looked darn cute sitting there-the part of you that shows sure does.
Sigh. That photo says so much. It was wonderful. Sigh again.
Now you have blog material for weeks to come.
And I think you should just plan on pulling out a couple of the warm, sunny, sandy ones and post them on some sub-zero January day.
Welcome home! Let the unpacking begin...
I now also want some pink chucks...and a lake.
I'm so glad you had a great time with fabulous weather! But I'm sure your most FAVORITE part of vacation was visiting Treasure City, am I right? haha!
It almost puts us all there with you. Awesome shot.
still digging the shoes! ran into your dad here at the "big house" smiles....he said you guys had so much fun!! cant wait to see more pics---did see some on Mariah's page FUN FUN!!!! but so glad you are back---only had 3 kids on Sunday!!! missed their sweet faces! (ok, and yours too!!)
MMMmmmm...that's peaceful.
Cool picture!! It is nice to be home, but vacation is awesome!!!
Hi! Great blog. Found you from Journey Mama's blogroll.
That pic is giving me vacation envy BIG time, but I'm only taking a day here and there for the rest of my summer... used up all my vacation time to honeymoon in the middle of February, which really seemed like a good idea at the time :)
And my family was shocked that I topped 1100 while at the beach. I mean the thing IS digital! You go girl!
julie
www.homeschoolblogger.com/juliestew
Ugh. The worst thing about vacation is the re-entry process. ugh.
BEAUTIFUL shot, Heth! Love it! Love the colors, the feeling of rest that it displays. Way to go! Can't wait to see the other 852. :)
Post a Comment