that is like the mac daddy cup holder, supplied with enough caffeine to make any trip!! yummy.
That is way cool! I wanna ride in the great white. One can never have too many cupholders, or too many frapps.
Oh! I feel the ting of jealousy!! My sedan has a measly two, two (counth them), cup holders. It's a pain! Oh well, life goes on!. Happiness is.... enough cup holders to go around!
Uhhh, you read my mind deary! Oh that frapp looks yumster.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is like the mac daddy cup holder, supplied with enough caffeine to make any trip!! yummy.
That is way cool! I wanna ride in the great white. One can never have too many cupholders, or too many frapps.
Oh! I feel the ting of jealousy!! My sedan has a measly two, two (counth them), cup holders. It's a pain! Oh well, life goes on!. Happiness is.... enough cup holders to go around!
Uhhh, you read my mind deary! Oh that frapp looks yumster.
Post a Comment