Tuesday, July 22, 2008

They Taste The Same

I've said it before and I'll say it again:



Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Like roasting mini marshmallows because we are out of regular ones.

12 comments:

Ariel said...

What an awesome picture!! And so true, works just the same!

Truth said...

Did your bunch buy the line "they taste the same???" Mine wouldn't have, lol.

Kiki said...

Desperate times is roasting them over a gas oven!

melanie said...

do you remember how many smores we ate at george w.? hehe, we need to go this summer!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Yum!! We had left-over smore stuff and made them in the microwave :)

"I've said it before and I'll say it again" HA! Classic.

~cjoy said...

The consolation: you get to eat more of them!

From Bottle to Box said...

I used to roast mini marshmallows with a fork over a candle when my parents where gone. Hey, they're marshmallows. Reminds me of a line from Mr. Mom - "2 x 4, 4 x 4, what ever it takes."

Born Blonde said...

That's too funny!

Anonymous said...

that reminds me of the night i could not get the fire started and we (i mean I) roasted them with a meat fork over the gas grill (if you take the grill part off, move the burner cover you are golden). aaaah the things we do!

Lindsay said...

You know what else works in the dead of winter with no fireplace? Nuking choc chips until they melt, and then nuking the marshmallows just a tiny bit until they are warm - and walla - Smore's in the winter! Nummo.

Laura Lu said...

I'll never forget when in a moment of desperation Nate made a packet of Kool-Aid with powdered sugar. He drank it and you and I sat there laughing.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Works for me Wendesday submission. Bonus: you get to eat a larger quantity, so it makes you feel more indulged.