Saturday, July 05, 2008

Prepare Yourselves

We have been on vacation at the lake for almost a week.

I have taken 853 photos.

12 comments:

His Girl said...

I only took 500 pics on my vacation- haha. I ordered a photo book and patted myself on the back for completing a scrapbook in 2 hours.

haha!

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

So ready! I love your photos!

Holly C. said...

Goody! I love pics.

Homegrown Tribe said...

yeah! Can't wait to see them. :)

brittany

Sara said...

Ooooh yay! Don't you love digital? Can you imagine having to print all of those just to see them!? I just bought my second 4gb card so I can shoot about 4000 photos without dumping them :) hee hee. Can't wait to see your adventures.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Remember before there were digital cameras? You saved all of the best shots because you only had a roll of 36 exposure film left? Now we can take trillions of pictures. I usually have 10 of every shot...but at least then you are pretty much guaranteed 1 good one!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

ahhh!!! that's my kinda girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! When I come back there next month I want to see alllllll of them.

Ariel said...

How exciting!! I do love photos! I just can't imagine having a manual camera now... Think of all the shots you'd miss! And if you didn't miss them, the fortune you'd spending buying film! I'm just saying, digital's the way to go!

trash said...

That's about two and half years worth of '365days in pictures' posts.

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I can't wait to see them.

Better pour a big drink before I come back here next time.

We just returned from our vacation a few hours ago. I only took 496 pictures.

Unknown said...

And i bet that they are all awesome, it sounded like you guys had a good time.