My true love, despite it's frequent unfaithfulness, Red.
Timmy T said it best when he sang:
It's been a long time since you left me
I didn't mean to make you cry
I didn't mean to disappoint you
I didn't mean to tell you lies
And after all that we have been through
won't you let me tell you why
One more try, I didn't know how much I loved you
one more try, let me put my arms around you
living all these lonely nights without you
oh baby can we give it one more try
Oh RED, you know I love you
I just want you to know
our love I'll always treasure
so please, just ever go.
I just want you to know
our love I'll always treasure
so please, just ever go.
22 comments:
RED does rock! :)
Looks fantastic! My it remain forever true...with no fading.
yeah...there should be a "a" in may :)
YOU'RE HILARIOUS! That is one color that I just cannot pull off. You, however, are so stinken' adorable that you can pull of anything! Next time you should go crazy and try hot pink or purple:)
very cute!
Whoo! I like it. It looks great!
Oh how many nights did my poor adolescent heart weep to that song on KJ103 in Oklahoma City.
Love the red. It is oh-so-faboolous.
haha, you nerd! looks awesome, can't wait to see the new do!!!
Love it! Cute cut too.
i AM SOOO gonna go short soon!
I have the same on-again, off-again, always-gonna-return-to-it-after-cheating-with-another-color, relationship with Red too... although yours looks way cuter than mine. Love the cut too.
Fun color and ode.
Love it! I like my hair to be red but my hubby doesn't really like it.
red looks great on you. it's the best. i love it.
You look FAB and you crack me up.
You look fabulous!!!! My sister phoned yesterday and had gone to the hairdresser to get red/blonde. She ended up with pink hair. She was so upset. Red can be so fleeting...& fickle.
Yay, another redhead! Your hair looks gorgeous :)
Wow, I love the red! My hubby would love it too. Did you do it yourself?
Karen Oh yes. Me too. That song probably set an all-time-cry record across America.
Beth Short would be SO cute on you. Just in time for summer.
Lindsey "It's number one." Don't think I missed that Nacho reference.
Truth I thought of you the whole time I was sitting int he chair. I know you are a fellow lover-of-red.
Jewels No, I went in to have it done. I have learned my lesson on home hair color and I try to stay as far away from that aisle as I can. I know my weakness.
You are HOT!
You look AWESOME!! Red is definitely you!
That's HOT!
LOVE IT!!!!!
Post a Comment