I thought you may be able to help me since you have lots of children. I would like to get a baby monitor for our new baby that's coming and have one for our toddler as well. If I buy regular monitors, will they interfere with each other or do I have to buy a multi-child monitor? If you're not sure, would you mind putting the question out and see if anybody has any suggestions?
Queen to my 3 boys, why do you need all of those baby monitors? Just live in a very small home, with paper-thin walls. Have lots of kids and you will have plenty of older kid models of baby monitors. Someone is bound to hear the baby or toddler.
Hooray for Mr. Tadpole and TOAD hunter! Now there's a picture that's imprinted in my mind...two little guys huddled over a poor little toad who desperately wants to become invisible.... Happy Birthday and please don't grow up too much!
13 comments:
I thought you may be able to help me since you have lots of children. I would like to get a baby monitor for our new baby that's coming and have one for our toddler as well. If I buy regular monitors, will they interfere with each other or do I have to buy a multi-child monitor? If you're not sure, would you mind putting the question out and see if anybody has any suggestions?
Hey, I have a tadpole-hunter too, and he will be 6 in less than a month. Kindred spirits, I'm sure.
Happy Birthday!!
Six is the best age there is!
i'll bet you get this a lot but i'm sure you have very different memories of 9/11 than the rest of us but equally profound!
Happy Birthday. You were such a bright spot in all our lives six years ago...and you still are today!!
Happy Birthday Bud!!! Noah hopes that you had an awesome day!
Awe, Happy Birthday little big guy!
Happy 6th birthday to the tadpole hunter!
Queen to my 3 boys, why do you need all of those baby monitors? Just live in a very small home, with paper-thin walls. Have lots of kids and you will have plenty of older kid models of baby monitors. Someone is bound to hear the baby or toddler.
Happy Birthday Caedmon!! We love you very much!!
Happy Birthday to your newest six-year-old. All your kids are so cute.
Happy Birthday. My little Ms. Firecracker turned 7 on the same day.
Hooray for Mr. Tadpole and TOAD hunter! Now there's a picture that's imprinted in my mind...two little guys huddled over a poor little toad who desperately wants to become invisible....
Happy Birthday and please don't grow up too much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAEDMON!!
I have a little boy who lives in my house that thinks you are the greatest!!
Post a Comment